1. Do you like going boating?
Absolutely, I am a big fan of boating which is a great outdoor sport. Being out in the fresh air and sunshine boosts your mood and contributes to your overall fitness. More importantly, as soon as you step off the dock, you have an unbridled sense of freedom.
- A big fan of = thích
- Outdoor sports = những môn thể thao ngoài trời
- Boost your mood = cải thiện tâm trạng
- Contribute to = đóng góp vào
- Overall fitness = sức khỏe
- Step off the dock = bước ra ngoài
- An sense of = một cảm giác
2. Have you ever traveled by boat?
Oh, dozen times, I guess. Boating is the perfect way for me to unwind and reconnect in the natural environment. So, yeah, I always try to go on a boat trip while traveling near the water.
- Dozen = hàng tá
- Unwind = đi xã stress, relax
- A boat trip = chuyến đi chơi bằng thuyền
3. Would you like to have your own boat?
No, not really. I get seasick easily, so staying on a boat for too long is absolutely not a good idea for me. I still remember that I had a 30-minute boat tour when I was traveling on Bach Dang river and kept throwing up for 10 minutes afterward, it was a nightmare.
- Seasick = bị say sóng
- A nightmare = ác mộng
4. Is boat trip popular in your country?
No, not really, because Vietnam’s railway system is advanced that most people under most circumstances will choose it over boat travel. but the sightseeing by boat on Sai Gon river is a fun journey for many.
- Railway system = hệ thống đường sắt
- Advanced = tiên tiến
- Sightseeing = ngắm cảnh