- Do you do any sports?
Not really … no … I always say I’m going to take up exercise and try to get into shape but I never seem to get started … I sometimes wonder whether I should get a personal trainer … someone who will sort out a fitness program for me and make me train hard ….
- take up exercise = tập thể dục
- get into shape = giữ dáng
- a personal trainer = huấn luyện viên cá nhân
- sort out = phân loại
- a fitness program = chương trình về sức khỏe
- How do you spend a typical weekend?
I’m a big football fan and weekends always center around a football match … I support Becamex BD FC and have a season ticket so I go to most of the home games and quite a few of the away games too … I’m really looking forward to the new football season starting soon …Read More
- a season ticket = vé xem cả mùa
- home games = trận đá sân nhà
- away games = đá sân khách
- looking forward to = chờ đợi, trog mong
- Have you got any hobbies or interests?
Yes … I’m really keen on sports … I do judo once a week and play tennis in the summer … I think it’s really important to keep fit … it makes you feel good and energised for work and your studies ….Read More
- m really keen on = thích
- to keep fit = giữ sức khỏe
- energised = đầy năng lượng
- Do you have a favourite sports star?
I feel that my favourite sports star is Messi who is a forward in Barcelona. He is the perfect blend of speed, strength, skill and toughness. He is also an icon in the modern football.Read More
- blend = sự hòa hợp
- speed, strength, skill and toughness = tốc độ, sức mạnh, kỹ năng và sự cứng rắn
- icon = biểu tượng
- Have you ever tried any dangerous sports?
Oh, no, though my life is quite a bit boring, I’m too scared to do any extreme sports because I don’t think I have enough guts to put myself in the difficult situations.Read More
- a bit boring = khá nhàm chán
- extreme sports = môn thể thảo nguy hiểm
- guts = can đảm
What kind of sports would you like to try in the future?
Well, I guess what I’ll try in the future is the tennis because it can help me build my strength and improve my flexibility and balance. Besides, tennis is social, it’s a sport I can enjoy with friends if I play regularly.Read More
- build my strength = xây dựng sức mạnh
- improve my flexibility and balance = cải thiện sự linh hoạt và cân bằng
- regularly = thường xuyên