1.What kind of holiday do you like?
I try to avoid tourist traps … I like to get away from it alland prefer going somewhereoff the beaten track … last year I had the holiday of a lifetime … a two-week wildlife safari in Kenya.
2. What do you like to do when you’re on holiday?
I enjoy visiting the local places of interest … I like to go sightseeing and always sign up for guided tours as it’s a chance to be shown around and take photographs … one of my hobbies.
3. Do you have many tourists in your country?
Yes … we have a lot of holiday resorts along the coast that are popular with tourists… most people come on package holidays and stay in one of the many hotels and self- catering apartments.
4. Do you like holidays? Why / why not?
Yes, I love holidays because I get the chance to take a break from work, to relax and unwind, and to spend time with my family.
5. Do you prefer to travel or stay at home during holiday periods? Why?
If I can I prefer to travel. It’s nice to get away from everything and to have a change of scenery. Also, I like visiting new places and doing some sightseeing.
6. What do most people do during their holidays in your country? Why?
During the summer especially, I think most British people go somewhere hot and sunny, to escape from the British weather!
7. When do you prefer to take your holidays? Why?
I like taking my holidays just outside the main summer season, which is July and August. If you go on holiday in May, June or September, everything is cheaper and places aren’t so crowded with tourists.