1. Are your friends mostly your age or different ages?
Most of my friends are about the same age as me because we met at school or university. I’ve got one or two friends who are older or younger that I met through work.
2. Do you usually see your friends during the week or at weekends?
I tend to meet up with my friends at weekends because everyone’s too busy during the week.
3. The last time you saw your friends, what did you do together?
It was one of my friends’ birthday last weekend. Six of us went out for a meal to celebrate.
4. In what ways are your friends important to you?
I think it’s important to have friends that you can talk to and share experiences with. My friends make me laugh, but I know I can also rely on them whenever I need help or support.
5. Do you like to make friends?
Answer 1: I like to do that on a regular basis. I’m a social person, so if I can’t have more friends, I’ll be bored.
Answer 2: Kind of. I don’t need too many friends, but it’s good to have some new ones. It’s necessary for me.
6. What are the differences between best friends and other friends?
A best friend is someone you may not talk to very often, but you never feel distant. General friends are easy to lose so you need to talk to them often.