1.Do you like shopping for shoes?
It’s ok I suppose, but it’s not something I especially enjoy doing. You know, for me it’s just a matter of finding the right shoes and buying them, and the faster I can get it done, the better!Read More
- a matter of = vấn đề
2. How often do you buy shoes?
Let me have a little think…um, I guess probably something like once every few months, cos I mean, the shoes I buy tend to last quite a long time, sometimes even a year or so, before I need to get another pair. So yeah, on average I’d say I buy a couple of pairs a year. Something like that!Read More
- Let me have a little think = để tôi suy nghĩ 1 chút
- Tend to = cò xu hướng
- on average = trung bình
3. What kinds of shoes do you usually buy?
Well, thinking about it, the shoes I normally buy are just plain, simple walking shoes, cos that’s all I really need. Oh and I also occasionally buy trainers for running, but that’s pretty much it!Read More
- Plain = giầy trắng
- Occasionally = thỉnh thoảng
- Trainers = giầy thể thao
Pretty much = more or less.
4. Do you prefer comfortable shoes or good-looking shoes?
Ah, that’s an easy one! I much prefer comfortable shoes, cos for me, comfort is definitely the number one priority. But that’s not to say I don’t care at all about how they look. I mean, I don’t wanna go around wearing shoes that look hideous! You know, that would be pretty embarrassing. But as long as they’re ok looking, then that’s good enough for me.Read More
- comfort = sự thoải mái
- hideous = ghê, xấu, ghê tởm
- embarrassing = xấu hổ
5. What kind of shoes do you usually wear?
I mostly wear flat shoes rather than high-heeled shoes because I find them more comfortable. I also go for shoes that aren’t lace-ups so that I can slip them on and off whenever I need to.Read More
- slip = trượt
- flat shoes = giầy đế bằng
- lace-ups = giầy có giây buộc
6. Do you think the type of shoes someone wears reflects their character?
Yes, I do. People say that first impressions are important and I think that goes for shoes too. If you see a person wearing a worn out pair of shoes, it gives you the impression that they that are sloppy. On the other hand, if you see someone wearing brand name shoes that cost a fortune, you know that the person has plenty of money to splash around and doesn’t care about costs. So, shoes can tell you a lot about someone’s character.Read More
- first impressions = những ấn tượng đầu tiên
- sloppy = nhếch nhác
- worn out = không vừa vặn, rộng
- brand name = có thương hiệu
- cost a fortune = rất mắc
- has plenty of money to splash around = có tiền để đi mua sắm, muốn gì mua đó