Để đạt điểm cao trong IELTS Speaking, bạn nên dùng nhữ idioms như trên để nghe giống 1 native speaker.
– Get along with (có 1 mối quan hệ tốt với sai đó)
vd: I suppose I always got along quite well with my brothers when growing up.
– Look up to (thần tượng or kính trọng ai đó)
Vd: When I was a child I always look up to my uncle. He was a real hero in my life.
– Be on the same wavelength (có cùng suy nghĩ, cùng sở thích với ai đó)
Vd: We’re almost exactly on the same wavelength as each other and agree about almost everything
– A rocky relationship (Một quan hệ khó khăn) = a love-hate relationship.
Vd: It was quite a rocky relationship as we used to argue with each other all the time and we sometimes went days without speaking to each other.
– Get off on the wrong foot with (bắt đầu sai lầm về một mối quan hệ.
Vd: Although we are now good friends, our relationship got off on the wrong foot and initially we couldn’t stand each other.
– Let someone down (Làm ai đó thất vọng)
Vd: I do like her, but there was one occasion when she let me down quite badly.
– turn sour (ngày càng tệ)
Vd: I think our relationship turned sour when she refused to help me.
– Fall out with/over something (bắt đầu có sự bất đồng quan điểm)
Vd: We used to get on pretty well but then we fell out with each other when we went to university.
—-Kill The IELTS—-And—-Try Not To Die
IELTS HOÀNG NAM | Dohoangnam.com